Guest House Management Course
Guest House Management Workshop
We are excited to announce our amazing 5-day Guest House Management Course, designed for Guesthouse and B & B Owners or Managers. This workshop is designed to help B&B and Guesthouse owners and managers learn more about how to run the establishment effectively and profitably? Whether you are running a new guesthouse or B&B business or you have been in the game for some time, this workshop will help you keep up with the new trends in the hospitality industry, interact and share tips, ideas and experiences with other guesthouse and B&B owners and Managers. This non-accredited course is facilitated by industry experts, who will assist you with all the aspects of running your establishment effectively and profitably. The workshop is run in a classroom style for 5 days at a 3 star guest house in Daveyton, Benoni, east of Johannesburg.
What you will learn
- Running a successful Guest House / Bed & Breakfast in Southern Africa
- Front of house management
- Housekeeping management
- Staff management, motivation and training
- Monitoring guest satisfaction
- Advertising, branding, sales & marketing for your guesthouse / B&B business
- Taking advantage of technology and using technology to bring more sales to your establishment
- Dealing with internet reviews e.g. Tripadvisor, Facebook, etc
- Tools to assist you manage your guesthouse easier and profitably
- Staying ahead of your competitor Choosing affordable & effective systems for your establishment e.g. Property Management System (PMS), Point of Sale
- Choosing Suppliers – Linen, hospitality amenities
- Tourism Grading Criteria and many more!
What the fee includes
Our B&B/ Guesthouse Management Course includes the following:
- Accommodation for 6 nights at a 3 Star Guest House
- Breakfast and refreshments
- Training material
- 5-day classroom style training – Water and mints provided throughout the day
- Certificate of Attendance
The venue has secure parking. If you need a shuttle from and to OR Tambo International Airport, please let us know; we will assist you.
Overview of the Bed & Breakfast / Guest House Management Workshop
Our Bed & Breakfast Owners Workshop is designed to prepare you for the challenges of running a professional and successful B&B or Guesthouse business. Whether you are new to the B&B industry or a long time owner or manager, this workshop will teach you the strategies that characterize a professional B&B and how to incorporate them into your own business.
For Prospective Bed & Breakfast Owners
As a prospective B&B owner, the workshop will help you examine your personal set of circumstances and make an informed decision about whether you, your family, your home and your bank balance are ready to enter the Bed & Breakfast, Guest House or Boutique Hotel industry. Ideal for people who wish to run hospitality establishments in South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Malawi, Angola, Namibia, Tanzania, Kenya and Uganda.
For Existing Bed & Breakfast Owners
As an existing B&B/ Guest House owner/ manager, the workshop will teach you how to effectively manage, operate and market your hospitality business on a day to day basis. It will also assist you in evaluating your current B&B practices with a view to running an efficient, professional and profitable business.
Terms and Conditions:
100% Payment is required to secure booking. We have limited space. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Kenmoir 5km Farm Run